Tuesday Morning :)

there is something that seems completely missing right now, fuck dont ask me why cause i dont even know why i feel's this kind of way. maybe hmm, maybe im still sleepy right now yeah why? good question peeps, ask my wife about this. i've already got my breakfast and Dina im sorry about last night okay? i didnt mean to left you out alone. Mukmin, yeah sorry i dont have a time for the next week jamm session practice, sorry bro. to cdnaz, thanks for the riffs videos thank you so goddamn much bro, it help me working on getting my touch back. for nizam, im sorry i cant be there yesterday and im so much sorry. for who ever that mad at me yesterday im sorry okay? i didnt mean it okay?

well i guess im not good in saying and showing all of you my sorry but please i hope that i've got forgiveness and mercy from all of you peeps. maybe im not a good friends but please remember peeps, i've got a feelings to, i've got my own problems to. thank you again, hell out.